Quantitative research is designed to determine the magnitude of a problem or the intensity of a perception or attitude. Quantitative research is conducted on a national, regional, or local scale using the most appropriate method for you.
A quantitative research project covers:
- Research design
- Sample selection and preparation
- Questionnaire preparation
- Mail/Phone/or Intercept Interviewing
- Focus Groups using dial technology
- Interviewing data collection
- Coding and editing
- Computer tabulation and cleaning
- Cross tabulation up to 24 banner cells
- Statistical analysis including Means, medians, quartiles, etc.
- Chi-square, t-testing
- Multi-dimensional scaling
- Cluster analysis, Quadrant analysis
- Multiple regression analysis